2016 Australia 1/2 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Monkey BU (RAM)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Celebrated by the Chinese for its symbolic properties of cleverness, courage and resourcefulness, the monkey is believed to signify a year of harmony and financial prosperity. This stunning coin is crafted in .9999 fine Gold with an uncirculated finish.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in an original mint capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value encircled by depictions of the 12 signs and moon phases of the Chinese Zodiac.
- Reverse: Features a nimble monkey climbing among the branches of a flowering tree and the Chinese character for 'monkey' surrounded by the date, weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 1/2 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Monkey in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin is uniquely suited for both gift-givers and investment enthusiasts alike. Add the 2016 Lunar Year of the Monkey Coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 11, 2017
Had planned to get the Perth Mint monkey until I just happened to see this one from the Royal Australian Mint. The designs on the RAM lunar coins seem much more interesting than the Perth ones. Plus, it's larger in width than most other 1/2 oz gold coins. Love the beautiful design and the zodiac that surrounds the queen. This is my first RAM coin and I'll definitely be buying more of this series!
- Attractive Design
Date:Nov 18, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.