2015 5 gram Cook Islands $20 Gold Sphere Coin Valcambi
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Valcambi has a long-standing history of exquisite craftsmanship, with a history of more than 50 years in Switzerland. This 5 gram Gold Sphere represents this history in a more affordable size.
- Contains 5 grams (0.1607 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each sphere has a hole through it making it possible to string on a necklace or bracelet.
- Features a stamped Valcambi logo along with weight and purity.
- Valcambi is a leading Swiss refiner known for outstanding craftsmanship.
- Guaranteed by the Cook Islands government.
Add this 5 gram Valcambi Gold Sphere Coin to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 26, 2016
Warning! This is very delicate. When I received mine and, of course, wanted to open up the case and turn it into a sphere. Any slight wrong move and it will separate. As the disclaimer states once separated it is extremely hard to reassemble. Separate at your own risk. The notches the video shows are not as big as they look and it will not go back together easily. You are better off just leaving it in the case. Mine is now all smudged and in pieces in the case. Disappointed
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Poor Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.