Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Limited mintages of Gold Libertads make them highly desirable by both investors and collectors. Only 4,100 1 oz Gold Libertads were minted in 2016 by the Banco de México.
- Limited mintage of 4,100 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coins come in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Gold Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 1 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2016 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 24, 2016