- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
With a late release this year suggesting a potential for low mintage and being a special one-year type, this 30th anniversary release is sure to be a favorite with collectors!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a capsule, in the U.S. Mint issued box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Edge: Features special "30th Anniversary" lettering, a feature unique to 2016-dated coins.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to add collectible value to a product with high bullion content. Add this 2016 Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
98% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Mike C.
Date:Feb 19, 2017
From:Muscle Shoals, AL
Date:Feb 9, 2017
Date:Feb 1, 2017
As the Silver American Eagle is very popular amongst collectors, this proof version does not disappoint in its highly recognizable beautiful design. The box, certificate of authenticity and display case from the US Mint add to the whole package. Easily read the 30th anniversary edge lettering through the case. I would recommend this purchase
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
Date:Dec 20, 2016
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.