2016 Australia 1 oz Silver Lunar Monkey Colorized BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
The Perth Mint's lunar series has been popular since its first release, and this 2016 edition is no different. Featuring a beautiful design, these Colorized Lunar coins have appeal for both investors and collectors.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 100 are packaged in a sealed box.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value and Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Depicts an adult monkey with a baby monkey holding a peach, symbolic of longevity and immortality. The monkeys are shown in brilliant color. The Chinese character for "monkey" and the inscription "Year of the Monkey" also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Monkey coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular 2016 1 oz Silver Year of the Monkey coin to your cart today!
As well as appealing to investors, these superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Monkey – 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and 2016. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, quick-witted, optimistic, ambitious and adventurous.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 9, 2017
I'm collecting the lunar coins...one for each of my family members and as an investment for them. Once completed I'll just collect what catches my eye.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Apr 29, 2016
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.