2014-W 3/4 oz Gold Kennedy 1/2 Dollar PF-70 NGC (ANA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsIn the last 50 years the Kennedy Half Dollar has been a part of American coinage. To commemorate these 50 years, as well as Kennedy's life and legacy, the U.S. Mint introduced for the first time, a 3/4 oz Gold coin.
- Contains 0.750 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect condition of the coin.
- Special label "ANA Inaugural Releases".
- Obverse: Gilroy Roberts relief of the coin's originally issued in 1964 with the dual dates of 1964-2014.
- Reverse: Frank Gasparro's design of the Great Seal of the United States with the weight and fineness listed directly below the eagle.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your 3/4 oz Gold Kennedy Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Modern Commemoratives add the collectibility of iconic American scenes to the value of Gold bullion. Add the 3/4 oz .9999 fine Gold Kennedy Half Dollar coin to your cart today!
An iconic individual, John F. Kennedy is the epitome of an American leader. His inspiration and vision for the United States carried across the country, creating a time for optimism and challenges. He wanted to help capture the new American generation’s ideas and dreams. During his presidency, JFK exerted his influences from the Cold War to the Civil Rights Movement, brought sparks to public service by helping Americans see community service in a new light, and spreading American influence around the world.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.