Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Displays a detailed single maple leaf and the Silver purity. To the left of the maple leaf's stem is a privy mark of a Mark V Tank.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Silver Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
The Silver Maple Privy coins from the RCM have proved to be extremely popular over the years and many see the appeal in the limited mintage and brilliant reverse proof finish. This adds to their collectibility, making these great investments. Add this Silver Maple Leaf Mark V Tank Privy coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 13, 2016
This is a beautiful piece of history with super low numbers. We will see a huge uptick in military coins after this coming US elections. Watch this grow fast. Better chance we see war than Bigfoot!
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.