Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes packaged in a maroon clamshell with a black beauty box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 4,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Centers around a portrait of a mother polar bear and her tiny cub. The cub leans in against the mother’s right front leg, looking directly at the viewer as the mother gazes toward the right side of the image. The two bears stand on a small iceberg, floating amid other larger bergs in open water. Above them, the aurora borealis illuminates a starlit sky.
- A striking blue enamel stratum overlays selective portions of the image, lending depth to the work of artist Julius Csotonyi and the mint’s engravers.
Add this 1 oz Proof Polar Bear coin to your cart today!
The bottom half of the image presents the underwater view of this scene, with a school of Arctic cod swimming near the submerged section of the polar bears’ iceberg. The underwater portion of the image is overlaid with translucent blue enamel, lending depth and color to the coin’s highly detailed engraving and shading.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.