2016 Mexico 1/2 oz Silver Libertad Proof (In Capsule)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
|1 - 4||$24.69||$24.95||$25.72|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Gaining worldwide popularity, 1/2 oz Proof Silver Libertad coins carry on the rich and proud tradition of the beloved Proof Silver Libertad series that began in 1983. Highly sought after, these fractional Silver Libertads are great collector's items.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in original mint capsule.
- Obverse: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This magnificent 1/2 oz Proof Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2016 1/2 oz Proof Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 12, 2016
Thought I would add a half proof to my collection. It has shown to increase in value as other fractionals the older it gets. Arrived in capsule in mint condition.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.