- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a capsule.
- Obverse: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This magnificent 1/2 oz Proof Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2016 1/2 oz Proof Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 12, 2016
Thought I would add a half proof to my collection. It has shown to increase in value as other fractionals the older it gets. Arrived in capsule in mint condition.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.