Shop with Confidence
We'll match the product prices of key online competitors
APMEX wants to be your one-stop-shop when it comes to Precious Metal purchases. That is why we offer our VIP Members a Price Match Guarantee on all in-stock products.
How does it work?
Call us today at (800) 375-9006 ext. 600 to receive our best price guarantee.
Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (ET) and Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (ET), excluding holidays.
Who is eligible for the price match guarantee?
All current VIP members are eligible for price matching.
How do I request a price match from APMEX?
When making a purchase, price match requests from APMEX.com are handled via phone through your VIP representative or VIP team member. Please call (800) 375-9006 ext. 600 to make your APMEX price match request. Please tell us about the lower price (still in effect) you want APMEX to price match. We will then review and verify the price match request. APMEX price match requests cannot be completed online, via e-mail or phone messages.
What if the competitor does not have the item in stock or has limited quantities of the product?
Sometimes a qualifying competitor will advertise a product in ads and on its website as having limited quantities in stock. If the item is out of stock or the competitor has advertised limited quantities of an item, it is not eligible for price matching. Likewise, if APMEX has a product that is advertised as being limited in quantity, it will not be eligible for price matching.
Does APMEX price match "free gift with purchase" offers?
No. APMEX does not price match "free gift with purchase" offers. This includes free gift card with purchase offers.
Are quantities limited on price matched products?
We may limit the quantities of price-matched items, particularly if the competitor company does. In addition, we reserve the right to limit quantities sold to a customer based on our inventory position and the ability to acquire additional inventory on a timely basis.
- The item must be the identical item, brand name, size, weight, metal and purity.
- We are not able to predict the acquisition costs on secondary market products via our competitors' websites. As such, price matching only applies to current-year products for coins. Rounds and bars are able to be price-matched on an identical item basis (e.g., an SMI Buffalo Round is different than an RMC Buffalo Round).
- Price-matching applies to product premiums exclusive of spot price(s). If the competitor charges shipping, the shipping amount charged will be added into their premium for comparison purposes.
- $5,000 minimum order.
- Online competitor matches are limited to items sold and fulfilled by select competitors. Due to the ever-changing marketplace, we reserve the right to determine which competitors' products we will price match.
- The actual price of an item must be identifiable and valid at the time of match. We reserve the right to verify a competitor's advertised price and the availability of the item during the duration of the phone call. Competitors without published pricing on a public website, or competitor "over-the-phone" quotes, will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Price match policy only applies to new orders. Prior orders are not eligible for the Price Match Program regardless of when they were placed.
- Clearance, closeout, liquidation sales, special sales events (e.g., Black Friday, Cyber Monday, flash sales, etc.), damaged, used or open package items, unspecific offers, non-branded items, or prices that only display on a website after guests log in.
- Pricing or typographical errors, limited time or limited quantity offers, daily deals, coupon offers, credit card offers, gift card offers, financing, service offers, bundled offers, sales tax promotions, free items, rebates or mail-in offers.
- "Marketplace" prices and prices from third-party sellers (ex. eBay, auction sites, etc.) will not be honored.
- We are only able to price match products that are part of our assortment. We cannot price match competitor product exclusives, or products that are not identical in nature (e.g., a competitor's Highland Mint Buffalo Round versus an SMI Buffalo Round).