End of an Era Sweepstakes
As the era of the original Eagle design comes to an end, APMEX is giving you multiple chances to win 2021 Eagles with the classic design. From October 26 through November 22, 2020, we will be giving away a different 2021 American Eagle prize each week. Pre-ordering any 2021 American Eagle earns an automatic entry, so check back each week to see what you could win.Shop Now
End of an Era Sweepstakes Weekly Prizes
Week 4: APMEX MintDirect® Premier with PCGS FirstStrike® Silver Eagles
Last chance to win! Purchase any 2021 American Eagle product now through November 22 and be automatically entered to win 10 2021 MintDirect® Premier with PCGS FirstStrike® 1 oz Silver Eagles. Five winners will win ten coins each. The winners will be notified the week of November 30, 2020. See official rules for details.Shop Now
Week 3: 2021 PCGS First Day of Issue Silver & Gold Eagles
Week three of our 2021 Eagles Sweepstakes gives APMEX customers a chance to win 20 2021 PCGS MS-70 First Day of Issue Black Label 1 oz Silver Eagles OR one 2021 PCGS MS-70 First Day of Issue Black Label 1 oz Gold Eagle. From all eligible purchases made now through November 15, two winners will be selected. The winners will be notified the week of November 30, 2020. See official rules for details.Shop Now
Week 2: APMEX MintDirect® Premier with PCGS FirstStrike® Silver Eagles
Customers who purchase any 2021 American Eagle product now through November 8 will be automatically entered to win! For week two, enter to win one 100-Coin Mini Monster Box of 2021 APMEX MintDirect® Premier with PCGS FirstStrike® Silver American Eagles. The winner will be notified the week of November 30, 2020. See official rules for details. See official rules for details.Shop Now
Week 1: APMEX MintDirect® Premier with PCGS FirstStrike® Gold Eagles
Customers who purchase any 2021 American Eagle product now through November 1 will be automatically entered to win! For week one, there will be four separate winners. Each has a chance to receive one of the following: 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz or 1 oz 2021 Gold Eagle in MintDirect® Premier with PCGS FirstStrike® packaging. The winners will be notified the week of November 30, 2020. See official rules for details.Shop Now
Exclusive APMEX Swag Packs
In addition to the exciting offers throughout the month, APMEX is also giving away 25 swag packs. Each swag pack includes a variety of APMEX-branded items, from handy sticky notes to our useful multi-tool. All winners will be notified the week of November 30, 2020. See official rules for details.
Direct from the U.S. Mint
The U.S. Mint does not sell bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to a handful of authorized purchasers, like APMEX, who then sell the coins to the public. APMEX is one of few dealers who are authorized to purchase all four Precious Metals from the U.S. Mint, allowing us to receive our coins and send them to our customers before many other retailers. Pre-order 2021 Gold or Silver Eagles from APMEX and be among the first to receive yours.Shop Now
Exclusive Partnership with PCGS 2021 MintDirect® Premier American Eagles
APMEX has expanded its partnership with PCGS, one of the most trusted names in numismatics, to add more value to the popular MintDirect® Premier program for 2021 Eagles. This exciting program now includes Gold and Platinum Eagles, building on the demand for the Silver Eagles in 2020. PCGS stands behind APMEX's guarantee that these coins were shipped from the mint within the first 30 days. As a result, any 2021 MintDirect® Premier Silver, Gold or Platinum Eagles submitted to PCGS for certification will meet the strict requirements to qualify for the highly desirable PCGS FirstStrike® designation.Learn More
The APMEX End of an Era Sweepstakes Official Rules
Sweepstakes is open to all persons who are legal U.S. residents and are age 21 or older. This sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Sweepstakes starts October 26, 2020 and ends November 22, 2020.
1. During each week of the APMEX End of an Era Sweepstakes (the “Contest”), APMEX will offer a different 2021 Gold or Silver Eagle prize.
2. How to Enter:
No purchase is required to participate in the Contest.
Beginning October 26, 2020, when a person pre-orders any 2021 Gold Eagle or Silver Eagle through www.APMEX.com, or orders these products from APMEX by telephone, they will automatically be entered into the Contest. Purchases made on eBay do not qualify for entry into the Contest.
3. The winners will be notified the week of November 30, 2020, chosen from among all eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by telephone or email. Return of any Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification of that winner and the selection of another winner by APMEX.
4. APMEX is entitled to make all decisions with respect to the application and/or the interpretation of these rules and the conduct of the Contest. Any decision of APMEX relating to the interpretation or application of these rules or the conduct of the Contest shall be final.
5. Prizes may be taxable by the Internal Revenue Service and other tax authorities. The winner will be responsible for taxes payable to the Internal Revenue Service or any other tax authority. APMEX is not liable for any such taxes.
6. The Prize consists of several winners each week, winning one of the pre-selected weekly products. The value of each prize will vary. Each Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize and specifically excludes anything else. Though the actual value may vary at time of prize announcement, the values of the prizes are as followed:
One 2021 MintDirect® Premier 1/10 oz Gold Eagle - $210
One 2021 MintDirect® Premier 1/4 oz Gold Eagle - $510
One 2021 MintDirect® Premier 1/2 oz Gold Eagle - $1,000
One 2021 MintDirect® Premier 1 oz Gold Eagle - $1,960
100-Coin Mini Monster Box of 2021 APMEX MintDirect® Premier with PCGS FirstStrike® Silver American Eagles - $2,625
20 2021 PCGS MS-70 First Day of Issue Black Label 1 oz Silver Eagles - $920
One 2021 PCGS MS-70 First Day of Issue Black Label 1 oz Gold Eagle - $1,980
10 2021 MintDirect® Premier with PCGS FirstStrike® 1 oz Silver Eagles. Five winners will win ten coins each. - $320
7. The Contest is open to all individuals age 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of APMEX, their subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, or partners and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children), and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible. If it is found that a person who does not meet the eligibility criteria set forth in these rules has submitted an entry, that entry will be deemed ineligible and the person will not be eligible to receive the Prize.
8. The Contest is not open to residents residing outside of the United States. The Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and is void where restricted, taxed or prohibited by law.
9. APMEX reserves the right to disqualify any entries for any error in the transmission of online entries.
10. No substitution or transfer of the Prize is permitted, except that APMEX reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or lesser value in the event that the Prize is unavailable.
11. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission to APMEX to use a winner's first name, state of residence and/or likeness for any promotional, advertising or Internet usage for an indefinite period without further compensation unless prohibited by law. All materials are the sole property of APMEX and will not be returned.
12. By accepting a Prize, the winner agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless APMEX and their respective directors, officers, agents, employees, affiliates and assigns, from and against any and all claims, loss, expense, damage and/or liability, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees arising from, or in connection with, the Contest and the use or non-use of the Prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the APMEX End of an Era Sweepstakes or use of the Prize.
13. By participating in the APMEX End of an Era Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and any interpretation or application thereof by APMEX.
14. APMEX reserves the right to change the Official Rules or terminate the Contest without notice. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned (including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering or unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest), APMEX reserves the right at their individual sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
15. APMEX shall not be responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the Prize.
16. A winner’s list will be available by sending a request to: APMEX – End of an Era Sweepstakes Winners List, 226 Dean A. McGee Ave., Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73102. All requests for the winners list must be received by November 30, 2020.
17. This Contest is sponsored by APMEX LLC, 226 Dean A. McGee Ave., Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73102.