- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in Proof finish.
- Comes in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 7,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the fifth effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Jody Clark, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts the iconic Britannia holding a shield and trident as she gazes over the sea, a watchful lion by her side.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
This exceptional coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful Silver Proof Britannia coin to your cart today!
Britannia represents British liberty and democracy, especially potent in times of national insecurity. The shield, a symbol of protection and security features the Union Jack and the lion symbolizes national courage. Visually the lion is very strong, beautiful and watchful and also a symbol of protection. It links in with Greek and Roman coinage while the inclusion of wind and sea reflect the more modern, forward thinking themes of renewable and green energy.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:New York, NY
Date:Jan 2, 2017
Date:Oct 20, 2016
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.