Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a playful monkey climbing across a branch. The Chinese character for monkey appears above the monkey, the year behind the tail with “1/4 OZ 9999 Gold below the image”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
Handle your Gold Monkey coin with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1/4 oz Gold Year of the Monkey coin to your cart today!
It is believed that those born under the influence of the monkey (1908, 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992 and 2004) are likely to view life as a series of quick events. They are likely to act on something if it is exciting.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.