2017 China 3 gram Gold Panda BU (Sealed)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Gold Panda coins are one of the only bullion coins to feature a yearly changing design. In 2016, the series changed to match the metric system. The 1/10 oz Gold Panda was replaced with this 3 gram Gold Panda, still containing .999 fine Gold.
- Contains 3 grams of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2017.
- Reverse: Features a single panda with a branch of bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2017 3 gram Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 1, 2017
The smaller gold pandas is what I like. There seems to be Instant equity with the coin as soon as you buy it and if not, just hold onto it for a couple of years. And as always, Apmex ships and packages their products very well
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.