Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Each coin is packaged in a mint-issued box and includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Bald eagle flying over New England and a rocky beach town with a light house; full moon in sky. The weight, purity, face value and West Point Mint's "W" mint mark are also shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Platinum American Eagles are treasured for their iconic design and high Platinum content. Add this 1998-W 1/10 oz Proof Platinum Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.