- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This coin comes packaged in a United States Mint Box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge with year 2000 at the bottom edge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. A "P" mint mark has been struck representing the Philadelphia Mint.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to benefit from the inflationary-hedging properties of Silver, while also adding the prospect of additional numismatic value. Add this 2000-P Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
93% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Amateur Collector
Date:Nov 25, 2020
I purchased this to fill in gaps my collection of Silver Proof American Eagles. The box, COA, and velvet case were all in awesome condition. The observe of the coin is beautiful, although with one very small milk spot near its rim. The reverse, unfortunately, has a nick / scrape in the field above the T in "States". Its not perfect, but I'm happy with it.
From:Little Elm, Texas
Date:Dec 22, 2015
Have been collecting silver eagles for some time and find that APMEX is my favorite to buy from for all of the above reasons stated. I will continue to purchase from APMEX as my funds permit.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.