- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the denomination and year.
- Reverse: Displays one of Canada's most popular symbols, the maple leaf, along with the weight, purity and a firework privy mark symbolizing the millennium.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Silver Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
The beloved Silver Maple Leaf has been in production since 1988 and provides investors the opportunity to collect each year. Add this popular Silver coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 2, 2015
Liked this one so much, I bought TWO! Well, to tell the truth I dig ALL 1 oz, 38mm SMLs... I bought two of these so I could put one in my "base" SML BU album, and one with the "Special Privy" collection.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.