Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .958 fine Silver.
- Individual coins will be in protective packaging.
- Low mintage of only 44,816 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Features the legendary figure of "Una and the Lion" design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect your Silver Britannia with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2001 1 oz Silver Britannia to your cart today!
This 2001 Silver Britannia, the KEY DATE in the Silver Britannia coin series has the lowest mintage of all uncirculated 1 oz Silver Britannias. In addition to its low mintage, the 2001 Silver Britannia also features the outstanding "Una and the Lion" design. A Silver gem, this Silver Britannia gives you the opportunity to own one of the best coins in the series.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.