- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 4 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule held in a black velvet display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Proof finish and frosted design on both sides.
- Obverse: Likeness of the redesigned $100 bill, with a large portrait of Benjamin Franklin offset toward the left.
- Reverse: Independence Hall and the vertical "100" in large type size at the bill's right edge.
- Each bar is the same length and width (6” x 2.5”) as a $100 bill, but these are a nice 1.4 mm (1/16”) thick.
Handle your investment with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
As an exact replica of the real banknote, these Silver bars will surely be a topic of conversation in any circle. Add this 4 oz Silver bar to your cart today!
98% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Elkins Park, PA
Date:Mar 5, 2020
Posted By:Silver Tongue
Date:Jun 23, 2017
Got this as a graduation gift for a recent college grad. I didn't want to just give her a 100 bucks that'll be spent before the weekend is over. This here is the perfect option that very well could be kept for a long time. The bar is fairly thin but is the same size as a regular 100 dollar bill and comes in a plastic capsule. The capsule is thick so you don't hafta worry about breaking it. The velvet display box adds another touch of class which contrasts perfectly with the very shiny bar inside. I feel good giving this as a gift.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
Date:May 4, 2017
Date:Apr 13, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.