2016 South Korea 1 oz Silver 1 Clay Chiwoo Cheonwang BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Why Buy Silver
Minted at KOMSCO, the official mint of South Korea, this is Korea's very first release of their Silver medal bullion series. The series bears a new concept of measurement as 1 CLAY.
This first issue features Chiwoo Cheonwang, a legendary figure in Korean history who is known as a symbol for victory and a guardian figure.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other medals will be in protective packaging.
- Minted at KOMSCO, the mint of South Korea, with a limited mintage of only 30,000.
- Obverse: Shield of Chiwoo Cheonwang above latent security feature and KOMSCO logo, surrounded by date, fineness, denomination and Republic of Korea.
- Reverse: Depiction of Chiwoo Cheonwang in military dress with spear and shield.
- New concept of measurement value as 1 CLAY.
Protect your Chiwoo medals from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss the chance of owning the inaugural release of Korea's first-ever Silver medal bullion series! Add one of these Korean 1 oz Silver medals to your cart today!
Learn more about the Chiwoo Cheonwang series.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 15, 2018
The new South Korea coins are beautiful! Mine arrived in perfect condition. Great detail. It's a new enough collection to start from #1. The third issue (2018) is on pre-sale now!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.