Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Proof Medal contains 0.7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a U.S. Mint box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts a forward standing Theodore Roosevelt and the text "Celebrating a century of conservation, 1903-2003"
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle in flight among trees.
- Rim: Smooth edges, rather than reeded.
- Medals are not legal tender.
Handle your product with care by adding these cotton hand-gloves to your order.
Add this Proof Silver High Relief Medal to your cart today!
Produced by the United States Mint in Philadelphia to commemorate the centennial of the National Wildlife Refuge System, these Proof Silver Medals are National Medals struck in accordance with the United States Mint's partnership agreement with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation. This medal weighs 26.73 grams and is 90% Silver, for a precious metal content of .7734 troy ounces of fine Silver. The Obverse "Theodore Roosevelt - The Father of the National Wildlife Refugee System" was designed by Norman E. Nemeth, while the Bald Eagle reverse was designed by Donna Weaver. This Silver medal includes a box and certificate of authenticity.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.