Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz Silver.
- Comes in a U.S. Mint presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of founder Melvin Jones paired with the Lions Clubs International logo.
- Reverse: Depicts a male and female lion with a lion cub superimposed over a globe.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Add this special commemorative Lions Club International Proof Silver Dollar coin to your cart today!
On June 7, 2017, Lions Clubs International will celebrate 100 years of worldwide community service. With a membership of 1.4 million people in more than 47,000 clubs providing humanitarian services throughout the world, Lions Clubs International is one of the world’s largest organizations of its kind.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.