- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a U.S. Mint-issued box with accompanying book.
- $100 face value, the highest denomination ever issued on a U.S. Mint Gold coin.
- Obverse: Liberty as an African-American woman, wearing a coronet of stars, designed by Justin Kunz.
- Reverse: A bald eagle in flight, with denomination and purity below.
- Edge: Features special "225th Anniversary" raised lettering enclosed with stars.
- Minted at the West Point facility in New York.
The original box and certificate of authenticity from the U.S. Mint add collectibility to this beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this 2017 High Relief Proof Gold coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Big O
From:Los Angeles, CA
Date:Nov 14, 2019
From:Newport Beach, CA
Date:Jul 28, 2019
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.