- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes with a mint issued box and certificate of authenticity.
- Worldwide mintage of only 8,969 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in the southwestern desert with saguaro cacti, with the inscriptions in a blend of incuse and relief techniques.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Handle your investment with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful 2001-W 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:John the Oenophile
Date:Jan 27, 2015
The Platinum Proof coins have reverse designs that change each year while the Bullion Strike coins retain the original 1997 reversed design. The beauty of the coins and the detail of the designs are noteworthy. With a limited mintage, these are highly collectible in my opinion.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.