Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis Panda from the Shenyang mint has a mintage of 30,457 coins between both the Large & Small Date varieties.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a panda exploring his environment
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with one of these highly sought after coins. Add a 1997 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.