- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Proof Silver Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Silver Eagle bullion coins and have limited mintages, adding to their collectibility. Typically, Proof coins are struck two or more times, producing a very high degree of detail.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies, with the West Point Mint's "W" mint mark to the lower left.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Silver American Eagles combine classic design with .999 fine Silver content and investment appeal. Add this 2006-W Silver Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 15, 2011
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.