Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This ninth release of the Series I 12-Coin series is a beautifully detailed coin to celebrate 2004 as the Year of the Monkey.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 16,868 coins.
- Obverse: Features an image of Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank-Broadley.
- Reverse: Shows a monkey climbing on a branch by artist Jovan Radanovich.
Find the perfect presentation box to beautifully show off your Gold coin.
Lunar coins are popular around the world. Build your collection by adding this 1 oz Gold Year of the Monkey coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.