- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Old American West has much history and folklore that has carried over generations, and these Gold rounds continue this interest.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a canvas pouch with a certificate of authenticity. This pouch has the look and feel of what might have been used to carry Gold pieces in the Old American West.
- Uniquely dimpled texture on both sides of the round allows this beautiful piece to stand out.
- Obverse: "Tombstone Hammered Gold" is written in the middle.
- Reverse: The weight and purity is shown along with a seal authenticating that this round was made by Scottsdale Mint.
Handle your Gold rounds with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
These exceptional Gold rounds would be perfect for any collector. Add this 1 oz Hammered Gold Piece to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 4, 2021
My wife’s family were early 20th century miners from the Bisbee, Tombstone, Douglas AZ area (Douglas was named after her great-grandfather). Every year from age 1 - 16 her godfather Ben would send her a gold coin in her birthday card. He passed away before her 17th but I decided this year to revive the gold coin tradition with the Tombstone hammered 1 oz gold, and it is beautiful and turned out to be a very happy birthday surprise for her!
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
Date:Jun 18, 2020
From:Long Island, NY
Date:May 3, 2017
Date:Apr 19, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.