1987 Bermuda 1 oz Palladium Sea Venture Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
This handsome Proof Palladium coin features a gorgeous rendition of the Sea Venture sailing ship. It would be hard to find a more attractive ship coin than this one!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Palladium.
- Individual coins are presented in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a gorgeous rendition of the Sea Venture sailing ship, along with the date and face value of $25.
- Reverse: Features a bust of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Legal tender coin of Bermuda.
Protect your coin by adding cotton gloves to your order.
Add this rare beauty to your holdings today!
Palladium is one of the rarest metals on earth, about 15 times rarer than Platinum and 30 times rarer than Gold.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 5, 2016
Beautiful piece... one of the last coins from the Crown where the image of the Queen doesn't look like a cartoon. Compare the image of the Queen on this coin to the current coins and you'll see what I mean. Very nice
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.