1991 Canada 1/4 oz Proof Gold $100 Empress of India
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The Canadian Pacific's trans-Pacific Empress ships were among the world's first cruise ships.
Attractive and popular ship design!
- Contains 0.25 oz of Gold.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule. May or may not include a box and certificate of authenticity from the mint.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: This coin commemorates the 100th anniversary of the Empress of India's first arrival in Vancouver from Yokohama, Japan.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.