- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Eagles make purchasing America's favorite Gold bullion coin easy, featuring the classic design at a lower price point. Add this beautiful 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 30, 2018
I am endeavoring to collect the whole series of 1/10 oz. AGE coins. Something that for most won't break the bank. Just take it slow and easy. I am half way through the collection and enjoying each new addition. The 2004 is a perfect example. Yes the coins are only 16,5mm, so with my eyes, I need a magnifying glass to see the date and details but the coin is in excellent BU condition. I know I might sound like a broken record but from the time of ordering to the time of delivery is less than a week. Outstanding. The packaging is secure and discreet. I can't wait to finish the collection and begin the 1/4 oz. series. Bullion and coin collecting in one package. What is not to like. Mike
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.