2004 China 1 oz Gold Panda BU (Sealed)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Chinese Gold Pandas are one of the world’s few bullion coins to change designs each year adding to their collectibility.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold
- This coin comes sealed in original plastic from the Chinese mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2004.
- Reverse: Features a detailed design of a Mother panda and her cub walking through bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People’s Republic of China.
- Mintage of 55,000 coins.
Add this 2004 1 oz Gold Panda to your order today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.