- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse depicts an American buffalo which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your 1 oz Gold Buffalo with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this 1 oz Gold Buffalo coin to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Big Chief
Date:Feb 14, 2017
Date:Apr 6, 2016
After my review "Dented" Apmex promptly reached out via email, and provided an exchange of the dented coin. The company then shipped a new coin (same year) to me in less than a week. Apmex's customer service is stupendous and I will definitely continue doing business with them.
- Mint Condition
Date:Mar 18, 2016
I typically receive coins which are in excellent condition; however, when I received my 1oz gold buffalo it was dented, and had a scratch on it. I was disappointed, and for a BU coin I thought it would have been in better condition than this.
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
- Poor Condition
Merchant response: Our Returns department will contact you to discuss options.
From:Cherokee Village, AR
Date:Jun 12, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.