Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2.2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint.
- Limited mintage of only 4,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an ornate, abstract rendering of the Canadian grey wolf.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this $30 Fine Silver Zentangle Art: The Great Gray Wolf coin to your cart today!
The reverse design by Canadian artist Jori Van Der Linde features a unique side-profile view of a revered icon of the Canadian wilderness: the grey wolf (Canis lupus). Its familiar silhouette, distinctive features and steely gaze provide a framework for a life-like portrait. The texture of the wolf’s fur lends itself beautifully to a layering of repetitive abstract patterns, which adds a stunning complexity to this fresh artistic take on a traditional wildlife portrait.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Mount Holly,North Carolina
Date:Feb 10, 2018
These are absolutely amazing. Upon receiving my first one today, I immediately ordered 4 more. APMEX has 10 left in stock. I will probably order those as well. I'm very pleased with this exceptional coins, beautiful display boxes, and certificate. I feel in time I will make good money on them. These are instantly a favorite. I shall always keep one for mysrlf to admire. Thank you APMEX for offering them.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.