As low as $1.19 per round over spot!
The iconic Buffalo design is now available for the first time ever as a High Relief Silver round! These proof-like rounds display impeccable craftsmanship, which highlights the beauty and depth of each round.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come in protective plastic. Multiples of 15 come in plastic tubes and boxes contain multiples of 375.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Depicts a Native American with the motto "LIBERTY" on top right.
- Reverse: Black Diamond, an American bison (buffalo), atop a mound of dirt. James Earle Fraser sketched this design in the New York Central Park Zoo.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
This Silver round pays tribute to America’s native tribes and the majestic, once endangered buffalo and is inspired by James Earle Fraser’s design for the 1913 Buffalo Nickel. Fraser's Indian Head nickel design is regarded among the best designs of any U.S. coin. Add this 1 oz High Relief Silver Buffalo Round to your cart today!
High Relief Silver Round features exceptional detail that has a unique three-dimensional look and feel. This method is achieved by striking the Silver blanks multiple times under enormous amount of pressure to capture every detail. Collectors often note that High Relief rounds feel more like a medallion, pendant or even a tiny sculpture than a standard coin, which adds a greater appeal and collectibility.