2017 Niue 10 oz Silver Czech Lion BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The Czech Lion is the first bullion coin to come from the Czech Republic. A rich relief presents a strong symbolism of the Czech nation.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 200.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, year of issue, the face value and the decorative Czech linden branch.
- Reverse: Features an image of a two-tailed Czech Lion, which is in the Coat of Arms for the Czech Republic. The heraldic beast guards the elaborate Crown of Saint Wenceslas and the shield bearing the national patron's emblem, the burning eagle.
- Guaranteed by the Czech Mint.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this first bullion the 2017 Niue Silver Czech Lion coin to your cart today!
This is the first bullion coin minted by the Czech Mint in a series called the Czech Nationhood. The Czech nationhood has many historical symbols and artifacts. The design is the last work of art created by the late world famous designer Jaroslav Bejvl.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.