|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$30.10||$30.25||$31.35|
|20 - 99||$29.80||$29.95||$31.04|
|100 - 499||$29.50||$29.65||$30.73|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In the Chinese Lunar calendar, people born in the Year of the Dog are independent, valiant, sincere, loyal and decisive. These 2018 APMEX Lunar Dog Rounds make the perfect collectible for anyone born under the Year of the Dog.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each round is sealed in protective packaging.
- The Year of the Dog comes around once every 12 years and these rounds are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: Features a Dog along with the Chinese character for Dog, "Year of the Dog" in English and Chinese, and the date.
- Reverse: The Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Dog with the weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
Display your Lunar Silver Round in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1 oz Silver Year of the Dog round to your cart today!
APMEX Lunar Silver rounds make a perfect gift for anyone born under the Year of the Dog (1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006 and 2018). Those born under the Year of the Dog are said to be independent, valiant, sincere, loyal and decisive.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Tylo Ren
From:Pearl River, La
Date:Nov 30, 2021
I love this one out of the collection the most. I have 4 daughters and bought 4 different years for each of them as a Christmas gift this year. The youngest is only 3, born in 2018. She's had a German Shepherd she's grown up with at home since birth. It's so fitting.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.