Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each bar is sealed in protective packaging.
- The Year of the Dog comes around once every 12 years and these bars are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: Features a Dog along with the Chinese character for Dog, "Year of the Dog" in English and Chinese, and the date.
- Reverse: The Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Dog with the weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
Protect and display your bar in style with our presentation boxes ideal for Silver bars.
A great purchase for a meaningful gift that also has all the benefits of a Silver bullion investment piece. Add the 1 oz APMEX Year of the Dog Silver bar to your cart today!
Those born under the Year of the Dog are said to be independent, valiant, sincere, loyal and decisive.
93% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Silver Dog
Date:Apr 26, 2018
I personally Feel They Are Collectible, The year Of The Dog Only Comes Around Every 10 Years. Great Price, Great Product As Usual. Plus it looks like our German Shepherd :)
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.