Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
No bullion Palladium Eagle coins produced in 2018 due to a supply shortage, making this coin the only 2018 option for investors looking to obtain and collect this popular series.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- Comes packaged in US Mint presentation box with certificate of authenticity.
- Worldwide mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: A young depiction of Liberty with winged Phrygian cap, reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury. Adapted from Adolph Weinman's classic design first used on the Mercury Dime in 1916.
- Reverse: A majestic eagle perched atop a rock along with the weight, purity and $25 face value. This design, also created by Adolph Weinman, has been used since 1907 on the American Institute of Architects' annual Gold Medal.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Proof American Gold Eagle by adding a pack of these cotton gloves or dehumidifier crystals to your order.
Palladium is the first addition to the U.S. Mint's popular American Eagle bullion program since Platinum which was first introduced in 1997.
Containing a full oz of Palladium and featuring stunning, historic designs and the newest American Eagle series which makes for excellent choice for diversifying your investments with Palladium. Add the 2018 Proof Palladium Eagle coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.