- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near-perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Features the Black Diamond label, which is exclusive to PCGS.
- Obverse: Rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed 1913 Buffalo Nickel design of an American Indian.
- Reverse: Image of Black Diamond, the largest American buffalo in New York City's Central Park Zoo in the early 1900s.
Display your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Containing a full ounce of .9999 fine Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Buffalo is one of the most popular Gold coins in the United States. Add this 2006 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Cancer surviver
Date:Oct 8, 2015
This is a great coin,,,,a true life saver. A few years back I bought this coin and two other dates. After that, I lost my job, before the affordable care act and discovered I had cancer. I paid a large part of my bill with these coins. Went to a coin dealer I use to buy from and he bought them on sight, not to resell but for his collection at a premium.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.