- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in individual a protective plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Portrays a flying kookaburra against the backdrop of a full moon. The inscription "Australian Kookaburra", The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark and the 2018 year-date are also include in the design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Handle your Silver Kookaburra with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
The 2018 Silver Kookaburra not only features a gorgeous design, they are also produced in limited mintages creating a great collectible opportunity. Add the 2018 10 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
The Australian Silver Kookaburra series from the Perth Mint began in 1990 and is the longest-running bullion program from the mint. Each year has a different design of a kookaburra on the reverse.
The laughing Kookaburra is the largest member of the kingfisher species, and a bird synonymous with the Australian bush. This bird species is indigenous to Australia and is known for their call, which is said to sound like echoing human laughter.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 17, 2017
Amazing piece!! My first Perth 10oz coin and I am impressed by the beauty and weight of it. It came in a capsule and is flawless. Looks like I got it just in time because they are out of stock at the moment!!
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.