Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
African elephants are the largest and heaviest land animal on the earth with no known natural predators once they reach adulthood. This majestic animal graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes yearly making it desirable by both collectors and investors.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in capsules.
- Mintage of 10,000.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 100 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a close-up of an adult elephant with his trunk reaching out towards the rim of the coin. In the background are two birds in flight and a leafless tree. Near the elephant's ear on the edge of the coin is the dog privy, which is a German Shepard.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to add to your order.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2018 1 oz Silver Somalian Elephant Dog Privy coin to your cart today!
93% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 28, 2019
I normally do not buy any silver that is not a AME or Maple Leaf. I just wanted to mix it up a bit so elephants it is. Happy with this purchase and have no issues recommending it other then I actually would have preferred no privy but that is no where near an APMEX issue. Apmex is a solid company with great selection and quality products, Highly recommended.
- Attractive Design
- Common (higher mintage)
Posted By:Cave Man
Date:Apr 18, 2018
Born in 58, makes me a Dog. The Elephant series is about my favorite. And i have come to realized that do to the extremely low limit on minting lunar privies, the coins grow in value at a incredible pace. I got 2, and both were picture book perfect, as are all my Elephant coins from the Munich Mint.with i limit of 10K, this is a coin that in 2, to 3 years you'll be kicking your self if you don't get at leastC one now
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.