Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
These square coins were produced by the Perth Mint in 2016 and have a low mintage.
- Contains 1/10 of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Mintage of less than 60,000 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin's monetary denomination and year.
- Reverse: Depicts the Earth with the map of Australia and the United States.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1/10 Gold Map produced by the Perth Mint to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.