- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts two Kookaburras perched on a wooden fence along with a shark privy mark. Exquisite quality is shown in this design, as the individual detail in the feathers as well as the old wooden fence bring this image to life.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this privy marked 2017 Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Rob r
Date:Jan 18, 2018
Posted By:Cave Man
Date:Nov 28, 2017
The Kookaburras are a very collectable series, and the Privey cions are a much lower mentage. Comes in a capsule, and as always from the Perth Mint, Perfict condition. Very nice coin, that will not be around for long. You snooze, you loose.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.