2015 Australia 1 oz Gold Wedge Tailed Eagle PR-70 PCGS (HR)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
This beautiful high relief Gold coin is one of a kind. Graded a perfect PR-70 by PCGS.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Certified a perfect PR-70 by PCGS, and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Beautiful high relief effect.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, and the 2015 year-date.
- Reverse: Features a Wedge-tailed Eagle in mid-flight as it prepares to land on a tree branch.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your holder from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.