Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The rich design was inspired by the British Trade Dollar but features modern elements such as Philip Nathan's Britannia figure.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Features an ornate border in a traditional oriental style.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds on a new for 2018 guilloche design.
- Reverse: Features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times. The inscription "ONE OUNCE 999.9 FINE GOLD" appears to the left of the trident, while the text "BRITANNIA" is featured to the right of the trident.
Display your Oriental Border Gold Britannia in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This 2018 Gold Britannia coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection. Add this 2018 1 oz Gold Britannia with an Oriental Border to your cart today!
Since she first appeared on coins in the Far East in the nineteenth century, Britannia has become a trusted symbol to investors in the Far East - instantly recognizable as the face of the British Trade Dollar.
For 2018, The Royal Mint is excited to issue a special Britannia coin, celebrating the expansion of their bullion business to Asia. Struck in fine Gold, Britannia is flanked by an ornate oriental border inspired by the Chinese-themed rooms at Buckingham Palace and the Royal Pavilion in Brighton.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.