2018 Cook Islands Proof Silver $5 Shades of Nature Lizard
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
The series Shades of Nature is now in its fifth year and has mintage of 2,000 coins. This series is dedicated to some of the world's most fascinating creatures.
- Contains .8038 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Smartminting© used.
- Comes in a decorative wooden box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 2,000 Silver coins.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Partially gilded depicts a Silver sungazer Lizard with desert plants in the background. The scales are treated with a micro-minting surface-finish to bring out the shine and radiance not found on ordinary strikes.
This sungazer or giant girdled lizard is named after the iconic dragon Smaug of J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Hobbit". Add this 2018 Cook Islands Proof Silver $5 Shades of Nature Lizard coin to your cart today!
Smartminting© is a revolutionary technology in the field of modern numismatics. It pushes the boundaries, facilitates new specifications and sets new standards in the commemorative coin industry. Smartminting© gives you a higher relief on standard weight coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.