1 oz Silver Colorized Proof Spinner - M57 Ring Nebula
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
30% Off The Premium!
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Galaxy and Nebulae Spinners Collection is a new concept in numismatic collectibles. Traditional Silver rounds were never meant to be handled lest they spot and tarnish. What fun is that?
Galaxies and Nebula spinners are meant to be touched. The vibrant galaxy and nebula images are imprinted using Osborne Mint’s digital colorization technology. After minting every round is coated with jewelers lacquer to retard tarnishing. Fingerprints wipe off and the finish remains the same over time.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,500 pieces.
- Obverse: Features images that were selected for its visual impact and the effect created when spinning. Each spinner displays the phenomenon’s name and the astronomic location using a system of right ascension (RA) and declination (DEC). Together the coordinates specify the direction of a point in the celestial sphere where the object can be observed.
- Reverse: Features the major data sources researchers rely upon, the Hubble Space Telescope and land based radio telescopes.
- Edge: Individually engraved with a unique serial number.
- Imagery by: Renowned astrophotographer Robert Gendler.
These Silver rounds possess impeccable detail and craftsmanship. Add this beautiful 1 oz Silver Round to your collection today!
How does it work? Remove one from of its 2 piece protective capsule and place it on a smooth surface with the color side up. Give it a twirl and watch it spin round and round. Slow the speed of revolution and watch the mesmerizing visual effects unfurl from swirling spirals, pulsating gas clouds and whirling bar galaxies.
The Ring Nebula (also cataloged as Messier 57, M57 or NGC 6720) is a planetary nebula in the northern constellation of Lyra. Such objects are formed when a shell of ionized gas is expelled into the surrounding interstellar medium by a red giant star, which was passing through the last stage in its evolution before becoming a white dwarf.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.