You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 19||$34.45||$34.81||$35.89|
|20 - 99||$34.15||$34.51||$35.57|
|100 - 199||$33.85||$34.20||$35.26|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This Second Amendment Round is comprised of 1 oz Troy .999 fine Silver and celebrates the American's right to bear arms. These Silver rounds are a great way to exercise your right to bear Silver.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each round comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes.
- Obverse: Each round is inscribed with the words “CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS,” along with the patriotic image of a forefather holding a rifle. The American flag is waving behind him.
- Reverse: each round the center of the round is inscribed with "A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." and stamped with the weight and purity of the round. The outer rim is in inscribed with "NO MAN SHALL EVER BE DEBARRED THE USE OF ARMS," THOMAS JEFFERSON".
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
These Silver rounds can serve as an effective way to defend against inflation. Add this Second Amendment 1 oz Silver round to your cart today!
93% of reviewers recommend this product
From:San Jose, CA
Date:May 14, 2022
The side of the round with the militia member holding the rifle, is not the best looking depiction I've seen on a round before, but its not the worst either. Everything else about this round looks great. Its just the militia member that looks as if it were drawn by a child. That is why I rated this as both attractive and unattractive.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Unattractive Design
Date:Nov 18, 2019
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.