Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Galaxies and Nebula spinners are meant to be touched. The vibrant galaxy and nebula images are imprinted using Osborne Mint’s digital colorization technology. After minting every round is coated with jewelers lacquer to retard tarnishing. Fingerprints wipe off and the finish remains the same over time.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,500 pieces.
- Obverse: Features images that were selected for its visual impact and the effect created when spinning. Each spinner displays the phenomenon’s name and the astronomic location using a system of right ascension (RA) and declination (DEC). Together the coordinates specify the direction of a point in the celestial sphere where the object can be observed.
- Reverse: Features the major data sources researchers rely upon, the Hubble Space Telescope and land based radio telescopes.
- Edge: Individually engraved with a unique serial number.
- Imagery by: Renowned astrophotographer Robert Gendler.
These Silver rounds possess impeccable detail and craftsmanship. Add this beautiful 1 oz Silver Round to your collection today!
How does it work? Remove one from of its 2 piece protective capsule and place it on a smooth surface with the color side up. Give it a twirl and watch it spin round and round. Slow the speed of revolution and watch the mesmerizing visual effects unfurl from swirling spirals, pulsating gas clouds and whirling bar galaxies.
Messier 94 (also known as NGC 4736) is a spiral galaxy in the constellation Canes Venatici. contains both an inner ring with a diameter of 70 arcseconds and an outer ring with a diameter of 600 arcseconds. These rings appear to form at resonance locations within the disk of the galaxy. The inner ring is the site of strong star formation activity and is sometimes referred to as a starburst ring. This star formation is fueled by gas that is dynamically driven into the ring by the inner oval-shaped bar-like structure.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 1, 2018
Really cool coin. Nice to be be able to handle without tarnishing. Cool design also.
Ordered two for me and a friend. Great idea awesome design. No need to worry about tarnishing.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.